Naviparking DMCC (“Naviparking”) maintains the www.dubaiteslaexperience.com Website (“Site”).
“United Arab of Emirates” is our country of domicile and these terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of United Arab Emirates.
- You will be “Eligible” to use the Services only when you fulfil all of the following conditions: You have attained at least 18 years of age or the age of legal majority in your jurisdiction (if different than 18) to obtain an account.
- If you reside in a jurisdiction that restricts the use of the Service because of age, or restricts the ability to enter into contracts such as this User Terms due to age, you must abide by such age limits.
- You are competent to enter into a contract under the Applicable Laws.
REGISTRATION AND ACCOUNT
- You understand and acknowledge that you can register on the Site only after complying with the requirements mentioned here and by entering your required data for the registration.
- Account registration requires you to submit to Naviparking certain personal information such as your name, address, mobile phone number and age and you shall ensure and agree to maintain accurate, complete and up-to-date information in your Account. Your failure to maintain accurate, complete and up-to-date Account information, including having an invalid or expired payment method on file, may result in your inability to access or use the Services. We shall bear no liability for false, incomplete, old or incorrect Registration Data provided by you.
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your Registration Data and will be liable for all activities and transactions that occur through your account, whether initiated by you or any third party. Your account cannot be transferred, assigned or sold to a third party. We shall not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account with immediate effect and for an indefinite period, if we have a reason to believe that the Registration data or any other data provided by you is incorrect or false, or that the security of your account has been compromised in any way, or for any other reason we may find just or equitable.
- We allow you to open only one account in association with the Registration Data provided by you. In case of any unauthorized use of your account please immediately reach us at email@example.com
- We will not be liable for any unauthorized transactions made through your account prior to the expiry of 48 or 72 hours after you have made a request in writing for blocking your account, and shall not have any liability in case of Force Majeure Event.
- Once you make the booking, Naviparking will provide you the information regarding the Driver – including Driver name, vehicle license number, telephone contact details of the Driver and such other details as Naviparking may determine.
- By using this Website or the Service, you further agree that:
- You will only use the Service or website for your sole, personal use and will not resell or assign it to a third party;
- You will not use an account that is subject to any rights of a person other than you without appropriate authorization
- You will not use the Service or site for unlawful purposes;
- You will not try to harm the Services, site or our network in any way whatsoever;
- You will provide Naviparking with such information and documents which Naviparking may reasonably request;
- You will only use an authorized network to avail the Service;
- You are aware that when requesting services, whether by message, via site or calling Naviparking, standard messaging charges, data charges, voice charges, as applicable, of the your and our phone network service providers, will apply;
- You will comply with all applicable law from United Arab Emirates country of Domicile;
- You are aware of and shall comply with the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules, regulations and guidelines notified;
- No change in drop location shall be allowed once Naviparking confirms the booking.
- In certain instances you may be asked to provide proof of identity or other method of identity verification to access or use the Services, and you agree that you may be denied access to or use of the Services if you refuse to provide proof of identity or other method of identity verification.
- You shall be responsible for the cost of repair for damage to, or necessary cleaning of, vehicles and property resulting from use of the Services under your Account in excess of normal "wear and tear" damages and necessary cleaning ("Repair or Cleaning").
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- In no event shall Naviparking DMCC nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Naviparking DMCC including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
TERMINATION OF USE
- Naviparking DMCC may, in its sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to or use of this site without a prior notice for your violation of these terms and conditions or laws applicable in the UAE, or for other conduct which Naviparking DMCC, in its sole discretion, believes is breaching international agreements and conventions or harmful to others. In the event of termination, you will no longer be authorized to access the site, and Naviparking DMCC will use any means possible to enforce this termination.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
- You expressly understand and agree that your use of the site, or any material available through this site, is at your own risk. Neither Naviparking nor its employees warrant that the site will be uninterrupted, problem-free, free of omissions, or error-free; nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the site. The content and function of the site are provided to you "as is," without warranties of any kind, either express or implied.
- Every effort is made to keep the Website up and running smoothly. However, Naviparking DMCC takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for, the Website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.